The NV&GWVC exists to coordinate and facilitate
the diverse interests of small and regional veterans' organizations
for concerted effort and common cause on behalf of veteran's affairs.
To support measures that will insure the safety and security
of the United States of America and (in keeping with our oath
upon entering the service of our nation) to defend the United
States of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
- 1) Enhance public recognition of the service of Vietnam, Gulf
War, and all veterans who have served in the Armed Forces of
the United States.
- 2) Maximum relief for Agent Orange victims
- 3) Return of POW's and accountability for MIA
- 4) Appointment of Vietnam and Gulf War veterans, and veterans
of subsequent conflicts, to government policy-making positions.
- 5) Ensure priority government loans and contracts for veterans
of Vietnam, the Gulf War, and subsequent conflicts.
- 6) Secure meaningful job programs for veterans
- 7) Obtain political support from the national political parties
for veterans of Vietnam, the Gulf War, and subsequent conflicts.
- 8) Judicial Review of Veterans' Administration benefits decisions
- 9) Maximum relief for Gulf War veterans
- 10)To advocate improved healthcare delivery systems for veterans